Caught in The Heartbeat

| Air: 2018
| Episode: 40
| Cast: Wei Daxun | Jiao Jun Yan

When Tang JiXiu chases a criminal in the hospital, he accidentally kisses a comatose patient. The patients, Gu Jing, wakes up. She caught in an accident 3 years ago and now hardly remember anything. While trying to reveal her hidden memory, Gu Jing decides to move on with her life and becomes a policeman like her late father.

She passes the test with an amazing score and assigned as evidence staff. Gu Jing and Tang Ji Xiu eventually work together to solve cases.
the psychologist is too handsome I get anxious
Despite promoting Gu Jing's super memory, the way they're solving case is not always miraculous. It's described how the police work hard and walk far to get testimonies. In most part, it's close to realities.

I've been wanting to watch the work of Wei Daxun. He looked so cute in Happy Camp and now I finally interested in his drama. That face is the object of bullying. hahaha.


I saw Jiao Jun Yan in Medical Examiner Dr. Qin before and love her tomboyish appearance. Seems like she prefers that image, although she looks pretty feminine in Hanson and The Beast. Ah, I need to see more of her work.


The other policemen are also feasted to my eyes. How can an office full of nice looking people? This makes me jealous. There are two artists from My Mr. Mermaid joining the show. It's good to see familiar faces.


[DOWNLOAD]

Post a Comment

0 Comments