Medical Examiner Dr. Qin

A bit eccentric: love the alone time, lack of smile, and always in suit, Qin Ming is a genius forensic working for Longfan City Police Station. His only friend was Captain Lin Tao whom he harmonically working together.
But, new medical examiner joins the club later. This new assistant named Li Da Bao is so cool. Even though she's a girl, she is not afraid to inquire the nastiest remains. She even manages to adapt with Qin Ming's temper. Qin Ming gradually treats her as proper teammate.
Their meticulous works reveal secret of many cases. But, there's one case Qin Ming has been chasing since his younger day. It's the case where his father declared dead by suicide. His ultimate goal is to clear his father's name.
I'm so sorry, Dr. Qin. A friend has been recommended this series on tumblr, but I don't recognize anyone here. And I thought Zhang Ruoyun is not my cup of tea. I'm regretting it!!! But, better late than never, right? This is the best forensic drama I ever saw. The thrilling scenes and the details, everything pumps my heart as I couldn't stop binge watching.
Although Zhang Ruoyun is not my kind of ikemen, he's such a good actor. Man, I'm so in love with this character. How can someone so inhuman, yet so....human? Nah. confused? I can't find the right word. Yes, he's an introvert. A fragile soul with wound left open for years. That explains why he hates talking to deceased's family and why he he can't get along with people. He's so blessed with those two who take him as friend.
My favorite scene must be when Lin Tao expressed that he's the only friend of Qin Ming, with proud. Not with regret. When someone proudly claims you as his/her friend, I'd feel flattered. especially when you don't have a lot of friends. It feels like you're welcomed. You are worth.

Air  2016.10.13 ~ 2015.12.16
Episodes  20
Cast  Zhang Ruoyun |Jiao Junyan | Li Xian
Watch  CN Drama


Post a Comment

0 Comments