The Missing

| Release: 2017.03.31
| Cast: Bai Baihe | Stanley Huang | Ming Dao
Detective Lin Wei's daughter is kidnapped. The kidnapper, Yang Nian noticed her by phone, but before he managed to explain anything he's hit by a truck. The result is fatal: he suffers amnesia.
While he's hospitalized, assassin's approaches. Confused with everything, Yang trusts his instinct and escapes from the hospital. Lin Wei follows him and finds a link to a local gangster suspected as a human trafficker. Strangely, killers pop everywhere they run to. It seems like someone has been tailing either the kidnapper or the detective. Lin Wei suspects a mole inside the police institution. 

OMG, it seems like everywhere I turn, I end up watching Bai Baihe's. People might think I'm a fan, which is very wrong. Don't hate her, not adoring either. I just finished Surgeons and now this. Her characters in both are quite similar: stubborn, panicky, and rebellious. And mr. yang, for someone who can't remember things, you're so smooth at adapting. He's so natural at stealing a wallet or electric shaver. 

Although I hope some scenes could be more elaborated, I love the idea. Somehow it reminds me Unfair, well, the Japanese (as my friend said) is too cold, they don't put romance in thriller movie as much as the Chinese. That's why this movie is satisfying. The casts are amazing, too. Stanley Huang is amazing and very convincing. 

[DOWNLOAD]

Post a Comment

0 Comments