GTO 2014

| Aired: 2014.07.08 starts
| Cast: EXILE AKIRA | Arai Atsushi | Ryusei Ryo | Sano Reo | Katayose Ryota
After Meishu and Shounan Academy merge into Meishu Shonan Academy, Onizuka sensei is invited to work as assistant homeroom teacher. He made great impact on the introducing ceremony, but the students in his class give more shock. Unlike other teachers, Onizuka can't turn blind eye into students' problem. When he gets into them, he'd do his best to solve the problems.
so, what makes this different from previous series? The story? Well, not really. I think we're all can guess the ideas. Still, I feel this version of GTO is a bit softer than previous ones. Of course, I just judge it from the first episode. It looks like Onizuka turns a bit more mature so, you can expect less violence.XD
I'm a bit reluctant to pick this, if not for Arai kyun and Ara chan. XD. We also have two GENERATIONS members (Reo and Ryota), even though I kinda doubt Ryota's acting skill. It's his first drama role and judging from the first episode, he's not used to it yet.
Surprisingly, I love seeing King here. Though some people keep questioning why is he still playing high school student, he looks great with that hair. It reminds me Kyoryuger time. XD. On the other hand, Arai kyun's hair is a bit silly. I bet he'd looks great with sharp cut.










Post a Comment

0 Comments