Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger Returns: 100 years after

| Release: 2014
| Cast: Ryusei Ryo | Saito Syusuke | Akihisa Shiono
| Related post: Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger

Even after 100 years, evil still haunting. Taken the baton from Torin, Candelira and Luckiero search for the new kyoryugers to save the world. But, even though they pick the descendants of previous Kyoryugers, they can't show their power instantly. Something is lacking. This kids can't even remember their own color. What to do???




When kyoryuger was running, I used to make fun of Utchy's name and call him "uppy". Never expected they use the name for 100 year's after Utchy. And he looks disgusting. hahahha. I can't hold my laugh and it's bad because I was watching on my break time at work. Well, I don't really care about what my co workers think, anyway. Geez, Uppy, you're the worst. Even compared to Iccha's lame hair, you're still the worst. ckk ckk


When I see Dai in short fluffy cute hair, I realize he's such a bishonen. XD Lately, King has been boring for being too hyper and over excited about everything. It ruins his beautiful face. But, looking at Dai, I'm reminded once again. He's cute. XD

check overtime

Post a Comment

0 Comments