Nisekoi

| Release: 2018.12.21
| Cast: Nakajima Kento | Nakajo Ayami

Ichigo Raku and Kirisaki Chitoge pretend to be lovers to prevent yakuza wars between their families. Raku actually already has someone he likes: the classmate Onodera san. And it's obvious that she shares the same feeling. However, this all fake relationship with Chitoge has led their love life to another direction.

I did try to watch the anime, but failed to finish it. XD. It’s a typical japanese comical movie. It’s not been long since I watch this type of movie: Gintama, or Lovely Complex.

Nakajima Kento portrayed this kind of character before, so he can make use of his experience to play mediocre boy. Nakajo Ayami often try too hard to look cute, sometimes it doesn’t fit the role. I admit, she’s not my cup of tea. She could be cute, though. I think she better play fragile girl who doesn’t talk much.

There are other live action movie made that year and this is definitely not the best. But, the line of supporting cast is quite attractive: Daigo & Maruyama Tomomi. That’s why I decided to watch this. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments