Let's Shake It

Abu Cha Cha is a small thief who's being transported back to her Planet Duo to receive punishment. Who would've thought the spaceship would explode and crash on earth. Abu possesses the dead body of Tang Qin Ye to survive. Abu Cha Cha then lives in Tang Manor as Tang Qin Ye. Together with the brother, General Tang Qing Feng, she's dragged into the battle for imperial power between Prince Li Yi and Prince Li Fu.

By the time Tang Qing Feng realizes the one looks like her little sister is an alien, he already grows a feeling for her. 


Another absurd series about the alien in a historical setting. Although it's very comical the actings are very good, especially the two main casts. They show serious expression as it a serious script. It's not something I usually find in gag dorama. I also fall to these two cuties: An Yue Xi and Zheng Ye Cheng. Their interactions are too sweet, I can't help but scream a lot. 

This is not the kind of drama I usually interested. In fact, I dropped it after 5 minutes. The first episode is just too much because I was expecting a historical drama. But, I started again last week and survived the first 10 minutes that leads me talking about how funny this is to everyone. hahaha.  This is the kind of comedy that will brighten your weary day. 

Air 2017.08.02~ 2017.09.11
Episodes 25 (season 1)
Cast An Yue Xi | Zheng Ye Cheng

Post a Comment

0 Comments