ON Ijo Hanzai Sosakan Todo Hinako

| Air: 2016.07.12 ~ 2016.09.06
| Episode: 9
| Cast: HARU | Yokoyama Yu | Watabe Atsuro | Hayashi Kento | Kaname Jun
Todo Hinako is a rookie detective who never investigates a case in the field. But, she remembers every detail of cold cases for the past 10 years. This knowledge comes handy when she finally involves in the sadistic murder case of a delivery man. Hinako relates it to previous cases to narrow down a suspect.
However, her interest in cases is not like any other detective. Instead of rushing to catch the criminal, it looks like she's enjoying to reveal the motives behind the crime. She even lures the criminal to check what kind of switch turn a person into a murder. 

Well, it seems to me she's more fit as a scientist, for example, a criminologist or psychologist. This kind of sickness makes her a defect detective. She's dangerous for herself and everyone around him. Funny how the MPD assigns hot headed Shoji to counseling, instead of treating Todo. I think she's pathologic. 

After all, I'm not enjoying Haru's acting. She always tries to look fragile. But, Yoko looks dark. Frankly speaking, I keep imagine his idol image as K8 so when he tries to look so stoic...I can't help but laugh. But, he does look great here. Also, Hayashi Kento the cute guy. There's a mystery wrapping him and it's intriguing. I think I'm gonna keep watching until I can no longer bear Haru. Ha!

eng sub by torachan

Post a Comment

0 Comments