Keibuho Sugiyama Shintaro

| Aired: 2015.01.12 ~ 2015.03.23                  
| Episode:11
| Cast: Tanihara Sosuke | Kaname Jun | Honda Miyu

After his wife passed away, Detective Sugiyama decides to quit the force.  Detective job has irregular shift, he won't be able to manage while trying to be available father for his three young kids. But, even after he submits his resignation letter, he is still dragged into cases. Will he be able to choose?

I abandoned this series when it was aired because I though it's about retired officer turning into homy dad. But, I was wrong. It spots the criminal case more, adjusting to development of Sugiyama's household. I like how the kids slowly understand his position.

Family makes you discards a lot of thing, but to be able to work your best solution is what keeps family stick together. I think we should learn on how Sugiyama communicate with his children, like they're adults whose thoughts matter. That's how you treat your important people!

Watching every episode is not easy because I scream every time Kubota Yuki appears on screen. He plays forensic staff, Aragaki Shinya and doesn't get lots of part. His role is also far from his usual portrait. Aragaki is quite, but can get all detectives to shut up while he explains his works. His hair style is lame and his glasses are too thick. He's not the handsome Kubota Yuki I know, but he makes me doki-doki. hahahah.
my heart, please....

Check plotboxes



Post a Comment

0 Comments