Sanbiki no Ossan 2

| Aired: 2015.04.24 ~2015.06.12
| Episode: 8
| Cast: Kinya Kitaoji | Izumiya Shigeru | Shiga Kotaro | Ohno Takuro


The three old men has been friends since they were kids. They are Kiyo, the kendo master; Shige who's good at judo; and Nori the mechanic. After retired from their job, they make use of their time protecting neighborhood. They usually take round to check if it's safe.

While circling the place, the old men often encounter cases. Once they found kids waiting for ghosts around cemetery, there is also time when they meet people who trash illegally. Whatever the case, the three old men would never back up and give punishment to those law breakers.

I kinda miss the first season, though. I had it and lost interest since nobody subbed it back then. It's finally subbed, but I forgot where I keep the files. hahaha.

As I started the second season, I keep thinking how amazing this production is. The main casts are old men, still it manages to have second season. They are good. I don't doubt their acting quality.Besides, the story is really earth minded. They're dealing with things we usually encounter in our daily life. It feels so real. It makes this series easy to understand.

Also, I have to comment about those three's friendship. WOW. Being with the same people for 60 years is just awesome.



check doramax264 | plotboxes
soft sub by Candylemon

Post a Comment

0 Comments