Ouroboros

| Aired: 2015.01.15 starts 
| Cast: Ikuta Toma | Oguri Shun | Ueno Juri | Baba Toru
| Related post: Ouroboros manga


Tatsuya and Ikuo swore to find the guy who killed Yuiko sensei. It's been years since she died in front of them and now they are ready to take revenge. Ikuo, despite of his swaying look, is the ace of police department division 1. On the other hand, Tatsuya is the successful young yakuza. 
While tracing their suspect, Ikuo and Tatsuya sweep criminals away.

Wow, I didn't expect much, but the dorama is good. It's probably have a lot to do with the cast, but they're chosen pretty nicely. Although, Juri doesn't sound great as smart elite detective, but she's 80% like Hibino I imagined from the manga. 

Toma shows great job portraying Ikuo, even the hair tells me that this guy is "lame". And I think I know why they had Shun as Tatsuya. Tatsuya keeps smoking and Shun's pretty cool using his hand, right (see Crows Zero for reference). His hair reminds me Sandaime J-Soul Brothers' Imaichi Ryuji when they just started, an idol kind of style. hahaha.

Anyway, everyone looks better from the manga. They even put Nakamura Aoi as Sawatari in the first eps (that's the first chapter in the manga and the character is so ugly). Thank God.
To my surprise, Ba chon gets police role! Yay! Love him playing cop. Love him being scolded by Hibino. haha

So , I guess I have something to really worth watching this season.


Post a Comment

0 Comments