Team Batista The Movie: The Portrait of The Kerberos

| Release: 2014.04.29
| Cast: Nakamura Toru | Ito Atsushi | Kiritani Mirei | Matsuzaka Tori | Nishijima Hidetoshi | Namase Katsuhisa

9 men are found dead in luxurious basement. The only survivor left in critical condition. Using the latest technology autopsy, Prof. Todo determines the cause of their deaths. He names his machine, Leviathan. The machine will be announced in seminar of Tojo Medical Hospital under management of Shiratori. However, few days before the seminar, Taguchi sensei receives threatening letters asking to revoke the agenda. Taguchi suspects Sumire sensei because of all the grudge she holds against Shiratori and Taguchi.
At the same time, the basement survivor awakes and leads the investigation to 15 years old drug's history. 

I never finished watching the series, even though they made it 4 season. Even so, I can easily follow this movie. And every time Hayami sensei (Nishijima Hidetoshi) appears on the screen, I have to hold my breathe. haha. He's so cool!!!


*no link yet, I just watched it on my flight*

Post a Comment

0 Comments