Otonari

| English: Romantic Prelude
| Release: 2009.05.26
| Cast: Okada Junichi | Aso Kumiko

Nojima Satoshi is a photographer widely known for taking the pictures of popular model, Shingo. Even so, he's actually prefer taking picture of landscape than people. When he decides to go to Canada for landscape phototravel, his boss intimidates him to stay.

Nanao is an aspiring licensed florist. She's been trying to get her lisence in France with no avail. She's already 30 and the working chance seems to be narrowed for her.
The two of them live in the same apartment building, but never meet . The only thing connect them is the song Nanao hums every single day. Satoshi knows that song from his high school days.

OMG, this movie is not good for my heart. It makes me doki doki. haha. I kinda wish to have ikemen neighboor who can sing my favorite song, right now. XD.
This movie is so sweet. It's playing with my heart. Everytime Satoshi and Nanao come home, I jump wishing they would face each other. Ooooohhhhh

check asiatorrents

Post a Comment

0 Comments