Zero no Shinjitsu

| Tagline:  Kansatsui Matsumoto Maou 
| Aired: 2014.07.17 starts
| Cast: Takei Emi | Sasaki Kuranosuke | Maya Miki | Namase Katsuhisa | Aoyagi Sho | Wada Masato

"What I want is the truth"


The new medical examiner in Kanto office is a genius girl with IQ 150. She skipped classes and entered medical school at the age of 16 in America. They rely on her high number of autopsies, but she's not a people person. She would pursue truth even though she abandon her superiors and break the job violation. Though it's hard to keep up with her, she does a good job.

Ugh Emi is back to gloomy character. Not so beautiful, girl. There's no ikemen in this show, as well. Aaaaah, it's really demotivating. However, my favorite Maya Miki shines beautifully. Sassuga

Anyway, if you had to choose an employee, will you pick the unsociable one like Mao or the one who can smile a lot? I'd say in expertise area, I will pick someone like her. I prefer the one who can do the job rather than those who can laugh and kiss superior's ass. Damn, I hate people who climb the ladder because of his lips more than his hands.  However, in service business, I would never consider Mao. She can't even read the mood. lol.


check bigbughd 
english sub by ericparo

Post a Comment

0 Comments