Rokudenashi Blues

| Aired: 2011.07.06~2011.09.28
| Episode: 12
| Rating: 2.49% (midnight slot)
| OST: FIGHTERS~ Sandaime J-Soul Brothers
| Cast: Aoyagi Sho (Gekidan EXILE) | Shirahama Aran (GENERATIONS) | Harukawa Kyosuke (Gekidan EXILE)

Who’s the strongest guy in this school? Well, that kind of topic often slips in this yankee school’s conversation. Among amazing fighters, Maeda Taiso makes his name. When he challenges Hatanaka senpai, he’s rejected because the senior only attracted to boxing. This is when Maeda starts knowing boxing...

Ah, this is an ldh dorama. Gekidan EXILE members make appearance here and there, and I must say this series lacks of acting talents. The director leads too many comical scenes that it cuts my excitement. This is taken from manga by the same title, I don’t know how to make this review better. I hope I’ve read the manga before. 
Anyway, I found familiar face! Shinnosuke is a regular in yankee movie/dorama that it’s hard for me to deal with his age gap. lol.

check doramaway

Post a Comment

0 Comments