Hanzawa Naoki

| Aired: 2013.07.07- 2013.09.22
| Episode: 10
| Rating: 29.07%
| OST: Theme of Hanzawa Naoki ~Main Title~ by Hattori Takayuki
| Cast: Sakai Masato | Oikawa Mitsuhiro | Ueto Aya | Takito Kenichi | Kataoka Ainosuke | Kagawa Teruyuki


"  If I get screwed, I ll screw you back. Double payback!"  
Hanzawa Naoki is Loans Division s Chief of Osaka Nishi Branch of Tokyo Chuo Bank. He s assigned to give loan to Nishi Osaka Steel. Hanzawa suspects this company for doing miss management. However, by the push of Asano Branch Manager, the loan is approved and as predicted the director declared bankruptcy and run with 500 million yen loan.
Asano then shifts the blame to Hanzawa, forcing him to find way to retrieve that lost money. At the same time, the tax bureau is investigating Nishi Osaka Steel s money laundering. This is a race between the bank and tax bureau to collect the money.
Every episode is so high tension. I can t believe that story about bank can be so breathe-taking. I almost got my asthma attacks couple of times. haha.
Working in bank is so frightening. But, no matter how harsh it is, Hanzawa is really lucky to have that 2 friends. I can t help but waiting for Tomari to stab Hanzawa in the back, but he s not. I m quite disappointed. lol. I want him as my colleague too. In the world where money and power lead people s behavior, their relationship is so amazing. I learn something today: when you climb using sweet talk and connection, you won t last long. And when the one you rely on falls down, you ll be dragged away as well.
The series consists of two part just like the original novel (Oretachi Bubble Nyukougumi (2004 )and Oretachi Hana no Baburugumi (2008)) written by Ikeido Jun sensei. Suppoting casts are different in each part. The first part (Osaka), we have Nakajima Yuto (Hey Say Jump) and Ishiguro Hideo. On the second part (Tokyo), you can enjoy Makita Tetsuya (DBoys), Takesai Terunosuke, Maekawa Yasuyuki and Suruga Taro (well, Suruga Taro doesn t look bad as hotel president, okay?).
However, among them, Micchy looks coolest here. I must say Sakai san looks awesome when he s full of confidence. Yappari, confidence brings energy to your every pulse.

*Sorry, for pointing ikemen only. Afterall, I can only recognize handsome people.*


Post a Comment

0 Comments