LIMIT

| Aired: 2013.07.12 ~ 2013.09.27
| Episode: 12
| OST: Savage Heaven ~ Bump.y
| Cast: Sakuraba Nanami | Yamashita Rio | Tao Tsuchiya | Suzuki Katsuhiro | Kubota Masataka


On their way to exchanging camp, a class of student run into disaster due to sleepy driver. Their bus falls to the edge causing most of them died. 5 people survive from the accident but now they need to find a way get out of the forest. As they spend time in that forest, they start losing hope and doubting anything, including their friendship. Here they realize their true friend.



This dorama is really beautiful. I’m talking about the cinematography, kay? The lightning is also perfect, focusing on the right place, making Nanami looks cuter.XD.
The opening reminds me of Another anime. It may become Battle Royale kind of story later, but it starts with painful tragedy just like you see in Another: dead bodies and bloods are everywhere.

I was hesitate to pick this series before. I thought this would be boring. Well, it doesn’t seem like that in the first episode. It seems like following shows will be full of flash backs and crush memories scenes, so I need to see it.

There are few toku casts here , like Suzuki (Red Buster, Go BUster), Riho Takeda (Hina, Kamen Rider OOO) or Masataka Kubota (Mashima Keita, Keitai Sousakan). I can’t believe Kubota is finally a teacher! haha. I think I already get used to his wild character in Gachiban series.


Post a Comment

0 Comments