Miss Pilot

| Aired: 2013.10.15 ~ 2013.12.24
| Episode: 11
| OST: every hero ~KAHO
| Cast: Horikita Maki | Saito Takumi | Saki Aibu | Iwaki Koichi | Mamiya Shotaro | Koyanagi Yu | Fujii Ryusei | Shounozaki Ken | Sakuraba Nanami | Nanao | Fujisawa Ema
Tezuka Haru has been applying for numerous companies in various fields, but none comes with good answer. She’s bright and good at calculation. She’s also outspoken and sometimes too honest. While looking for job, as well as her dream, she helps her parents running a small restaurant in Kamata.


One day, she applies to All Nippon Airways (ANA) to be pilot. She just wants to get any jobs even though she never rides a plane before. But, trying flight simulator changes her view and she starts growing a dream of becoming pilot. It’s a tough competition and Tezuka never thought she’d passed the whole tests.

However, this is just a beginning. She will need to work on 4 years training before she can fly a plane. Can she endure the hard work?

OMG, Michael* is just so handsome. And the way he keeps looking at Tezuka turns him like stalker yet so adorable. I’m so shipping them already. Kyaaaa.
I always like Maki for portraying strong outspoken character. This Tezuka girl also fits my image of her. Seriously, she’s not the kind who can work on smart role, right? She’s a tough person who’ll do anything at her utmost.

Well, Maki and Michael are not the only people I love in this dorama. Look at the rest of the cast. Aside from Aibu Saki (the woman with fake smile and gloomy face), and Fujii Ryusei (since he looks like host), I love them all. It’s been a while since I saw Fujisawa Ema on tv, but she still looks cute. \\^\\

As you may guess, airport/airplane theme is always my favorite, like ROMES, Tokyo Airport, and Apoyan. Not that I want to work in that area (since I already get the best job now), but I feel so happy to know that some people work so hard to make our flights enjoyable. Sometimes I compare those stories with reality, though. lol.


check nomanymore

Post a Comment

0 Comments