Feng Qi Luoyang

An informant comes to Luoyang to send a tip about copper smuggling by the Ministry of Work. But, before he managed to report to the authority, he's found dead. Mortician Gao Bing Zhu is accused to be a killer. Although Inner Guards are the first to arrest, he's quickly transferred to the Court of Judicial Review (dalisi 大理寺). Unfortunately, Gao Bing Zhu manages to escape. 

The next day, Baili Hong Yi found his father, then Minister of Work dead on his wedding with the fugitive mortician, Gao Bing Zhu right next to the old man. But, Baili Hong Yi realizes it's not Gao Bing Zhu's doing because there are residues of poison on his father's body. Inner Guard, Yueha pursues the fugitive but ends up cooperating with the two guys to reveal the mystery behind the murders and corruption.

This is a better role for Wang Yi Bo. He was great in The Untamed, and now he's doing nice job too. You know the similarity between them? Both are cool and talkless roles. Compared to the one in Legend of Fei where I can see he's struggling to be so hyped. 
The most interesting thing about this Baili Hong Yi character is that he's a foodie. A nerd of course, but people listen to his culinary review. If he lived in the modern world, he would be a food blogger...an influencer! 😂
His wife is played by Song Yi. She's 8 years older than Yi Bo, but so cute. You can see the difference of this CP compared to Legend Of Fei's CP (again, because I did watch the series and frown over the gap between the leads).

This is my second time watching Huang Xuan, after Tribes and Empires. I really hope this series run well. Tribes and Empires started well but ended abruptly. I feel bad for the audience and the actors. On the other hand, I skipped a lot of drama starred by Song Qian. I think she's sexy, not my kind of pretty. but, I don't know, I just can't find the motivation to watch her work. However, her being Yuehua is so cool. And I'm quickly shipping her with GBZ.



Air  2021.12.01~2021.12.30
Episodes  39
Cast  Huang Xuan | Wang Yi Bo | Song Qian
Download mkvdrama

Post a Comment

0 Comments