Ancient Detective

Eight years ago, Jian Bu Zhi’s father along with heroes in the martial world fought evil slaughter, Wang Hua. The battle cost a lot of lives at Shenji Valley, including Jian Bu Zhis father. People say he killed the villain, but Wang Hua's corpse is nowhere to be found.
After the incident, Jian Bu Zhi can not remember anything. He, then, decides to talk to the only 4 survivors of that battle. On his search, he has to travel to various places. He’s lucky to make friends with the strong but unskilled fighter, Zhao Wo Huan who keeps protecting him. He also falls in love with escaping assassin, Zhan Shi Qi.

The martial art world is a tough realm. Jian Bu Zhi and Zhao Wo Huan encounter murder cases on their way. With his deductive skill, Jian Bu Zhi reveals every mystery.



I thought I would not like it. First, the casts are not popular. I have never seen any promotion before. Second, the opening is a bit of horror. But, there's something about it that makes me curious. Without me realizing it, I've finished the first 10 episodes. Although Jian and Zhao encounter various cases, they're actually related to each other. The further their investigation goes, the closer they are to the biggest mystery: Jian's real identity. I must say I didn't see it coming. What a fantastic ending.

And having 24 episodes of historical wuxia detective drama is a blessed. Now the only thing that stops me from finishing it is just the sub. I'm still waiting for the last 8 episodes getting subbed. I can hardly wait.


Air 2020.04.08 ~ 2020.04.29
Episodes  24
Cast  Tim Yu Jiwei | Wang Yan Yang | Miranda Ma Ze Han | Rachel Wang Ruo Shan | Liu Yao Yuan
Download  bde4 | eng sub

Post a Comment

0 Comments