Sherlock: Untold Stories


A young doctor is found dead on the hospital roof. Detective Eto Reiji asks Homare Shishio, a criminal consultant, to help him crack the case. The investigation leads to the deceased colleagues, including psychiatrist Wakamiya Junichi. Homare soon detects his lies as he denies being an acquaintance. Turns out, they were pretty close. They even joint the same study circle back in the student era.




We're all know how Sherlock and Watson pair. But, this dorama is like fan work on details we might dream about. To be honest, I like Dean Fujioka, but I haven't watched any of his drama this year. I was quite apathetic when I started this series. But, he's adorable. The Sherlock he plays is cute, fussy, but kinda classy. The only problem is that he doesn't look like having a mental problem. Probably because he's too handsome (?). No? It's just me, then. He does looks a bit messy, though. It's fashion. OMG.


On the other side, I have no expectations of Gun-chan. haha. Just thinking he's there to gain rating. But, he's actually acting better when being a pissed-off character, than playing sunshine boy. Dunno why.


The second episode is my favorite so far and I can hardly wait for the next ones.




Air 2019.10.7 ~ 2019.12.16
Episode 11
Cast Dean Fujioka | Iwata Takanori | Kuranosuke Sasaki | Kogure Kumiko
Download   nyaa | eng sub (dropped) eng sub (continuation)

Post a Comment

1 Comments