You Are My Answer

| Air:2019.09.09 ~ 2019.10.24
| Episode: 44
| Cast: Wu Jingyan | Guo Xia Dong

Young struggling scriptwriter, Bai Xiao Lu gets to know police captain Zhou Yuan when she was almost blowing his mission. She ends up making a case herself after a threat letter with a blade sent to her house. The blade is connected with the murder of actor she's been working with. Zhou Yuan and his team are assigned to protect her. Oh, she gets them crazy. Although she's got several murdering attempts, Xiao Lu keeps sneaking away from the police watch. This girl really is a pain in the ass.



Turn out, Xiao Lu possesses the key evidence for the actor case, helping Zhou Yuan to catch the culprit. Later, Xiao Lu's meddlesome hobby gets her in more trouble and Zhou Yuan often there to help her. Slowly she found sympathy toward the old detective. But, Zhou Yuan has fiancee....


When I read the synopsis, I was excited. I like the love story between cops. When I see the casts, I hope it's like Old Boy (they amazingly flow the love story between younger and older generation). And I would really like to see Wu Jingyan since I didn't manage to watch Story of Yanxi Palace (I don't like a sad love story and female humiliation) and Legend of Hao Lan (the similar type with the first, right?). 

But, I'm so disappointed. Her acting is overreacting. She shouts all the time. If that would make a girl looks younger, then it fails. I'm so annoyed. The feeling similar to watching Olivia Wang Zi Wen in Ode to Joy. 
The story is also problematic. After Zhou Yuan broke up with his fiancee, he has nowhere to go. Thus, he ends up sharing a house with Xiao Lu. Is that making sense for you? For someone that age, he should be able to rent his own flat. He should have a decent income right? And he should have clearer conscience, right? 
Crashing at someone's house, especially a young girl place is something a young man does. Not you, middle-age captain. And you can't fix this lousy character with his ability of cooking. It doesn't go well in my logic. Someone who can't even make his own place won't be able to cook such delicious food. I'll stick with my prejudice.
What saves me is only the investigating cases by cases. I don't know how long it will last. I'm on 7th episode and I better move to another drama before this taking too much of my energy.


watch

Post a Comment

0 Comments