The Longest Day in Chang'an





Chang'an city is busy holding a lantern festival tomorrow. Li Bi, the head of the anti-terror department have to make sure the event went well. He orders Zhang Xiao Jing, a death row prisoner to stop a mysterious Turks terrorist group from doing havoc. Li Bi promises him his freedom if he managed to stop them. Although he's sentenced for killing his supervisor, Zhang is still highly respected in the street. His informants are everywhere and he's familiar with the city alleys, but the Turks are also very cunning. Can he stop them before the festival starts?




The style resembles Detective Dee movies. I love the color. Very pretty, although I prefer vibrant coloring. Also, Lei Jiayin as the male lead is very convincing. This is a very serious drama, too serious that I got bored. I'm so sorry. 

Update (July 2021) I pick it up and yes it's still intense. I can only watch 2 episodes a day.



Air 2019.06.27~ 2019.08.12

Cast   Lei Jiayin | Yi Yang Qian Xi | Zhou Yi Wei

Episodes   48 

Download/watch youtube

Post a Comment

0 Comments