Sunny: Our Hearts Beat Together


20 years have passed, Abe Nami is now married with a teenage daughter. One day, she incidentally found her old best friend, Serika has been hospitalized for months. She’s in the final stage of cancer. Serika’s last hope is to reunite with their best friends from high school. Nami starts trying to find them.
However, each of them has a hard life. Some might be married, but they don’t really happy. It seems the present is not as happy as their teenage days.

What an amazing movie!
You won’t stop nodding distinguishing the difference of generations of the ’90s and now. Girls back then were so loud, with crazy makeup. While today's girls are quiet, glued to their smartphone. Yet, they share the same ideals: they want to be recognized.


This movie reminds us that none can’t predict the future. Some people don’t plan it, like Nami, yet she doesn’t have any ambition. Some people imagine what she’d do, like Serika, and she worked hard for it. Even so, she doesn’t live long. None in this movie are happily married. That’s sad, because some people still believe that marriage grants happiness. 


It really stabs me right on my chest. I feel like it’s talking about me. So, I’m not the only one who doesn’t keep in touch with my friends after high school? Haha. Well, in my defense, I went far for college, while they stayed. For four years of my college days, they were the reason I came home. Until they were too busy to make time to meet me. So, life goes on. I move on. We’re all adults and have our own life. It’s not only them, but I’m also busy making my life meaningful. 

I start crying on the first 10 minutes. Funny ha. For someone who enjoys a thriller, this movie is gold.

Release   2018
Cast   Shinohara Ryoko | Hirose Suzu | Itaya Yuka | Yamamoto Maika | Watanabe Naomi | Tomita Miu | Eiko Koike | Noda Miu | Ikeda Elaiza | Haruma Miura 
Download   nyaa | english sub @subscene

Post a Comment

0 Comments