Kaseifu no Mitazono

| Air: 2016.10.21 ~ 2016.12.8
| Episode: 8
| Cast: Matsuoka Masahiro | Shimizu Fumika


Mitazono is a skillful maid from Musubi Housekeeping. He dresses as woman and can do a lot of things. He can easily sniffs every household's secrets, some are too fishy to kept alone. Thus, Mitazono plays trick to crack the dirty secrets.
At one glance, you can treat this as parody for previous popular dorama, Kaseifu no Mita. The idea sticks: housemaid sees various things, even your deepest darkest side. Putting crossdressing Matsuoka Masahiro adds to the comedy part. It's also a pleasure for Tokio's fans' fantasy. Although it's a midnight dorama, it acquires 7.66 viewership rating . Not bad, ha?
I just started yesterday and bored on third episodes. Mitazono is more like someone with vengeance, trying to ruin everything people's build. If the secret brings harm to other people, I can understand why he wants to unveil it. But, if it's not, I feel like he's meddling too far. The second episode where popular announcer hid the fact she has two illegitimate kids hits me. Why should Mitazono leaks the secret? Can't he just 'help' (if he really wanted to help) fixing her with tender way, instead of shock therapy?

I feel that there's so much hate in this show. Yes, it feeds people's hunger of seeing others' misery. Pathetic. I mean, in a world where my business is mine and your business is yours, I'd be happy if you stay out of my life. If I'm not hurting you, I hope you're not doing me any damage, too. 

This is definitely not my kind of dorama. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments