Ansatsu Kyoshitsu

| English: Assassination Classroom
| Release: 2015
| Cast: Yamada Ryosuke | Suda Masaki | Kippei Shiina | Kang Ji Young | Takashima Masanobu

A mysterious creature chomped half of the moon and now threaten to destroy earth. He makes deal with world's leaders to be teacher in Kunigaoka Middle School's class 3-E, where only the students are allowed to kill him. Karasuma Tadaomi from Ministry of Defense supports the students with special blade and bb bullets. 

The class is a place of failures. Students of low grades and predicted to scums are located in shabby classroom to keep normal students off their dirt. Still, the creature (later is named as Korosensei by student) still teaches them brilliantly while avoiding their attack. Korosensei is surprisingly good teacher. He even makes 6 students top the school's ranking on the last exam.

Still, killing him is not easy. He can move so fast and even duplicate as much as the number of students. Moreover, the students start enjoying school after being guided by Korosensei. Can these kids who had no reason to kill him finish the mission?

I have never read the manga or the anime, so I consider myself lucky watching this with full enthusiasm. Despite of the casts look too old as middle school students (well, I won't complain much. I'm tenimyu fan, I think I can get used to old-face student), the story is funny. 
My favorite character is Akabane Karma. Not only he has cool name, he also the strongest in class. Ah, Sudacchi, you're so amazing!

plotboxes (english soft sub)

Post a Comment

0 Comments