Ao Haru Ride

| Release: 2014.12.13
| Cast: Honda Tsubasa | Higashide Masahiro | Yoshizawa Ryo | Shinkawa Yua | Koyanagi Yu
Yoshioka Futaba had a crush to Tanaka Kou. They even promised to go to festival together. But, Kou never showed at appointed time. Kou's moved away to Nagasaki with his mother.
4 years after that, they reunite in high school. But, he's not the same Kou she knew. Not only his last name's changed into Mabuchi, he also seems to have different personality.  Still having memory of her first love, Futaba gets closer to Kou.

Well, this is a simple teenage love story packed in long movie. I can't watch it in one go. So tiresome. But, it's probably because I've passed this phase. My cousin said, even though it looks like not a big deal to us, it's everything for teenagers. Love, friendship.
If there's something I like about this plot, it's where Futaba finally stood on her opinion among her so-called friends. She got ditched from the circle, though, but somehow it's relieving.  We know how discomfort to be surrounded by bad friends.  
This movie reminds us that true friend will come eventually. 

Oryo plays important part to cheer up the scene. I think he's the only reason I picked this movie yesterday. The two main casts turn this production into gloomy show, but Oryo put a smile on me. XD

Check kiret4

Post a Comment

0 Comments