Shotenin Michiru no Mi no Uebanashi

| Aired: 2013.01.08 ~2013.03.12
| Episode: 10
| OST: ALONE~ U-Kiss
| Cast: Toda Erika | Kora Kengo
Furukawa Michiru leads a normal life in her peaceful hometown as bookshop employee. But, at the age of 25, she starts having affair with a publishing house employee, even though she’s already dating the guy from a jewelry shop. Taking a dramatic turn in her life, Michiru follows her secret lover to Tokyo where she suddenly wins 200 million yen lottery. 
The story is pretty slow, just as the narration follows. Well, it reinforces the rural background. I got the idea. Being unhappy with her normal life, one seeks for spontaneous pleasure. However, she’s sucked into it and packed her small happiness with lies. She even lets her best friendlies for her love. And I think that kind of person is the worst. There’s nothing good comes from lying, I’m sure.
Michiru is a weak woman. And not very smart. I think she works very hard to lie to everyone.

I’m sorry, I’ve seen too many wild roles of Kora Kengo that I’m not used to seeing him as cute as a puppy here. haha. And seeing Michiru bullies him is soooooooooo adorable. 

check doramax264

Post a Comment

0 Comments