Dakishimetai

| Release: 2014
| OST: Tsuki ~ Namie Amuro
| Cast: Nishikido Ryo | Kitagawa Keiko

Masami meets Tsukasa at basketball gym. She had accident which led her unable to move her right part of the body. Even though it’s their first meeting, he’s been so nice to her. They start going out even though her mother against it. When Tsukasa gets pregnant, their worries become bold. 

This movie is made based on true story. However, they squeeze it so much that it feels so light. I wish they show more conflicts. I mean, this kind of movie is made to make you cry, right? But, it doesn’t really work for me.

Nishikido always looks so sweet and nice in the movie. He often (if not always) portrays a guy next door. XD. You know what I mean. I kinda like his chemistry with Keiko. 

check asiatorrent

Post a Comment

0 Comments