Kiki's Delivery Service

| Release: 2014.03.01
| Cast: Koshiba Fuka | Hirota Ryohei | Ono Machiko

Kiki needs to go for 1 year training to be a full-pledge witch,. She left home excitedly and find beautiful port town to land. Kiki decides to work as delivery. The business went well at first, but rumors start failing it. Kiki almost lost hope if only she's not surrounded by nice people: Osono & her husband, the bakery, also Tonbo, the boy who wants to make aeroplane. Kiki learns that everything requires hard work, so she must never give up.


Aaaaah, this movie is so cute. Almost as cute as the original work. Although I hope Reo could play Tonbo. XD
Damn, Ono Machiko is so attractive. I never liked her before. She surely fits her role. Miyazawa Rie is still the most beautiful veterant actress I ever seen. aaaah..my heart.
What about the guys? Well, nothing much I can say. No ikemen in this movie. Hirota Ryohei is cute, but not an ikemen (yet?).

I bought mine from iTunes, but you can also grab it from jpfiles or kiret4


Post a Comment

0 Comments