HERO 2014

| Aired: 2014.07.14 - 2014.09.22
| Episode: 11
| Cast: Kimura Takuya | Kitagawa Keiko


Jyosei Prosecutor department gets new prosecutor. His name is Kuryuu Kyohei and he's not like any other elite prosecutor. He comes in a casual outfit and he's addicted to workout machine advertising. Asagi Chika is assigned to be his assistant. Kuryuu makes her working till late at night to investigate the case they're dealing with. Kuryuu believes that they need to be very confident before claiming a prosecution, because no matter how small the crime, it always affects the suspect.
Asagi complains a lot at first, but then she realizes this meticulous act of her superior leads to various victories. Not only they are able to reveal truth behind every case, but also they give suspect clear indict. Everyone came out from Kuryu's office accept their prosecution. 
I didn't even have interest in this dorama when it aired. But, one day I ran out drama to watch and I started grabbing the first 4 episode. I like the climate in that office. Can't help but comparing it to my own work life. hehe. I also like Keiko-Kimutaku's combi. I think this suits her very well.

check doramax264 | tomapiya

Post a Comment

0 Comments