Gatchaman

| Release: 2013.08.24
| Cast: Ayano Go | Matsuzaka Toori | Gouriki Ayame 

Washio Ken and Asakura George saw the woman they loved, Naomi, killed by Galactor, an evil terrorist organization. Later, Ken and George are recruited as Gatchaman to fight the villains. When they finally come to face the top leader, it appears in form of Naomi. Can they stop her? 



There had been lots of complaints about this live action. It's no substance, weak characterization, lack of action and overrated budget. None show outstanding acting skills, despite of being the popular actors and actress today. Therefore, some fan-subber refuse to take this project. I doubt that I want to watch it again if somebody sub it. 

Still, this movie sells for fans who love each actor. As for me, I picked it for Ayano Go. And if you watched the anime released before this movie, Gatchaman Crowds, you'll see this in better light. Gatchaman Crowds was cool in the beginning, before we are annoyed by Hajime's voice. She is seriously disturbing. I feel like throwing my laptop when I saw her in 7,8, 9 episode. 



check nyaa (torrent)

Post a Comment

0 Comments