First Class

| Aired: 2014.04.19 starts
| OST: In Fact~ KATTUN
| Cast: Sawajiri Erika | Nanao | Nakamaru Yuichi

" Your only ally is yourself"





Yoshinari Chinami is the new editing intern in fashion magazine, First Class. She got in because her colleague in fabric store asks her daughter to hire her. The daughter is Osawa Rumi, First Class' Editor in Chief. Chinami is really happy to come because it has been her dream to work in fashion world.
However, her new workplace is scary. Everyone is mounting to the top, measuring other woman's value and feels that she's better. Chinami finds herself being bullied by her senior so she ends up wanting to climb higher.






I love this story. Woman is seriously scary. Every smile is a fake. Everyone is talking behind your back. Each of them is taking advantage of other people's weakness. It really captures lots of people in my work place and I was like Chinami, "I just want to work on my dream world". lol.





PS:
  • I just realize this after watching Tokeiya no Musume: Erika Sawajiri looks ugly when playing protagonist.
  • Nanao and Nakamaru work together again, but this time she improves a lot. I couldn't finish that Omoni Naitemasu. 


check going-gonin | jdramacity
subtitle by fanofta

Post a Comment

0 Comments