Strawberry Night movie (2013)

| Release: 2013
| Cast: Takeuchi Yuko | Osawa Takao | Nishijima Hidetoshi

3 middle rank gangsters associated with Ryuzaki-gumi are found murdered in three different precincts. Himekawa's team needs to deal with yakuza's style of investigation. On the day after the meeting, Himekawa receives a prank call tipping the last victim, Koayashi Mitsuru, as Yanai Kento. When she consults it with her supervisors, she's pressured to ignore it. But, Himekawa is not so easy to be swayed, right? She decides to pull secret investigation just to find that Yanai Kento was related to 9 years ago incidents. While searching that mysterious young man, Himekawa gets in touch with Ryuzaki-gumi's counselor, Makita Isao, without knowing his real identity.
Oh, Himekawa, I can't blame you for falling to charming Makita Isao. The scenes when they met are toooooo beautiful. I feel like time stops when they're together. Okay, I might be overreacted, but I can hear sweet sound coming in my head when Himekawa looks at him. 
Although she's in love with an enemy, I feel like they're match. They have similar aura.
Somehow I feel sorry for Kikuta. *sobs*



check asiatorrent: var uploader or zdzd | plotboxes | liloises
english sub by eric paroisen

Post a Comment

0 Comments