Nou Otoko

| Release: 2013.02.09
| Cast: Ikuta Toma | Matsuyuki Yasuko | Eguchi Yosuke | Nikaido Fumi

Washiya Mariko, a psychiatrist, never thought to escape from death when she misses her bus. The bus explodes in front of her eyes. It’s just the latest of a series of explosion occurred lately. Investigating this case, Detective Chaya and his partner are led to bomb maker. But, what’s awaited them is not the killer, it’s a man who can’t feel pain.

He claims to be named Suzuki Ichirou. Detective Chaya had him assessed by Washiya sensei, just to find out his real mental status. Washiya and Chaya dig into Ichiro’s past and find out his upbringing. Why does he kill? What desire he has?
This movie is extreme.  I don’t even want to imagine how Urio Shodo sensei describes it in his novel (it’s the same title). Every part when Toma moves makes me shiver. He doesn’t have long lines, but his body delivers the message. It’s definitely not the Toma I knew. Awww, that was a compliment.
For a bonus, they got them stripping off his shirt. I think that’s enough to get all the fangirls fainting. What? I’m not gonna talk about his body here, you just need to see it yourself. But, if I may to say comment: it’s not bad for a Johnny’s.
Yasuko san always had worrisome face. If I were her patient, I would feel uneasy. But, because of that look, she’s interesting when dealing with short tempered (and ugly haird) Detective Chaya. Oh, God, I even start shipping them. lol.
Last, I really recommend this to all professional and student of psychology/psychiatry. No manual will bring the best conclusion when dealing with psychopath. Keeping a sharp mind and distance from patient are necessary.
check plotboxes (1.57Gb, softsubbed) | Whathesub (627.4Mb, hardsubbed)

Post a Comment

0 Comments