Cutie Honey~ the live

| Aired: 2007.10.02 ~ 2008.03.25
| Episode: 26
| Cast: Mikie Hara | Yamamoto Shoma

“I bet you were judging me on my appearance just now, right?”

Hayami Seiji runs a shabby detective agency. Whenever he’s in trouble, he can calls his partner, Kisaragi Honey. She looks like a normal high school student at first, but she’s actually an android that can turn into powerful fighting machine called Cutie Honey.
I was so bored that I decided to pick this series. The only thing I knew about Cutie Honey is the soundtrack, which is very cute and catchy. The series itself is not for kids due to lots of ecchi parts. ha. It just makes me sorry for Yamamoto Shoma. Why he always caught in this kind of show? lol. Even so, I love to see him smiling and looking dorky. I never saw him so much cheerful like this before.
And so this is Mikir Hara. She’s an adult movie artist, right? I notice people coming to my blog looking for that name. I watched her lousy dorama before. It’s called Jyouou Virgin. She’s sexy, for sure. She was in HUNTER, too. Apparently this is her first role.

check  tvnihon torrent  | krdl

Post a Comment

0 Comments