Naze Shoujo wa Kioku o Ushinawanakereba Naranakatta no ka?

| Broadcast: 2014.10.01
| Cast: Yamashita Tomohisa | Asari Yosuke | Kimura Fumino
Psychologist Narumi Saku is asked to assist police investigation. Detective Kento just arrested a 50 yo man suspected as arsonist. While checking his house, he found a little girl locked inside the house. She's not the suspect's daughter or relative. Since both the suspect and the girl don't say anything to the police, they find it hard to reveal truth. Detective Kento hopes Narumi could help shedding light….

I don't think Yamapi fits the image of smart assistant professor, though. But, he does looks good in front of the class. Aaaah, I wish I had lecturer like that back then. 
However, I find this SP really good in describing psychologist. We (at least me) do think every single minutes, trying to figure out the background of a person. My friend even told me that I don't need to analyze everything. *Sorry, dear* Can't stop it. Psychology is not math, you need to come with various possible scenarios before trying to describe someone. Everyone has different life, right? None lead the same path, even twin.
So, if you can ignore Yamapi's crappy acting, I recommend this for everyone, especially child psychologist, parents, and everyone dealing with kids.

Post a Comment

0 Comments