Dear Sister

| Aired: 2014.10.17 ~ 2014.12.28
| Episode: 10
| Cast: Ishihara Satomi | Matsushita Nao | Iwata Takanori

Hazuki is smart and have good job. Moreover, she's about to get married to her boyfriend. On the contrary, her popular little sister, Misaki always fooling around. Being only high school graduate, she can't find any job.
Misaki lands in Hazuki's apartment is only making the big sister annoyed. She messes up everything! On top of that, she slept with Hazuki's fiancee! What a terrible sister she is. But, is she really that wicked? 
Don't you hate your family for a lot of reasons? And because they're family, you can't cut ties easily, and in the end you always forgive them. 

There's always price to pay. Hazuki is mature adult who's ready to face reality, but she's not lucky with men. I think she deserves that nice job and beautiful apartment (I fall in love with her apartment. it's cute and not so chick) because she worked hard earning her grade, right? 

Misaki also deserves her lousy life. I bet she's too popular with men that she doesn't even know what "hard work" means. Plus, she has no friend. Does any popular bitch has friend? I don't think so. Oh, let's be honest. Most have people around them who just want the popularity spark, right? No girl would love hanging out with girl like Misaki. You don't want her to steal you boyfriend. 

I love this sibling rivalry theme. It's normal to be jealous of your sibling, but you hardly realize she might be feeling the same thing, right? Research found that love between siblings fruits and felt beautiful when they turn into young adult (above 20). I think this series shows us the phase before it. I hope it does turn beautiful in the end.

Satomi is getting more beautiful. I expect she'd get lots of sentiment for playing bitch like in Shitsuren Chocolatier. I hope she doesn't get used to this kind of role. Gun chan is not bad, but I think he could use more acting class.


Post a Comment

0 Comments