Hidamari no Kanojo

| Release: 2013
| OST: Wouldn't it be nice ~ The Beach Boys
| Cast: Matsumoto Jun | Ueno Juri | Tamayama Tetsuji | Suda Masaki
| Related post: Hidamari no Kanojo

"If I was reborn, I will find Kousuke again"

Okuda Kosuke and Watarai Mao reunite after 10 years separated. They were classmate in junior high school. Back then, she was new transfer student and always got bullied by other girls. Only Kousuke would stand and saved her. Their love grows naturally, but Kousuke suddenly moved to Tokyo.

Now, after years, Mao turns into beautiful woman and they fall in love once again. This second love is sweet, they even got married. But, Mao slowly realizes something is wrong with her body. She's getting weaker and weaker. What is happening here? Will this end their happiness?
I think letting fate reunite them after 10 years is pretty romantic. But, this is not glorious love story like in shojo manga. They get you day dreaming happily since the beginning scene, but it starts to take gloomy turn. Surprisingly, I can take this easily. I never read the review, but my friend told me about the novel. And it's not so upsetting like she described it. I recall few fantasy story like this and I like the idea. Hmm, it's like a mix of Neko no ongaeshi and The Little Mermaid. So, are you interested?

check asiatorrent 
english soft sub by shouri

Post a Comment

0 Comments