Sugarless

| Aired: 2012.10.04~ 2012.12.20
| Episode: 12
| OST: BRAVE IT OUT~ GENERATIONS | insert songs by PTP
| Cast: Shirahama Alan [GENERATIONS] | Sano Reo [GENERATIONS] | Suzuki Nobuyuki [Gekidan-EXILE] | Machida Keita [Gekidan-EXILE] | Shokichi [EXILE]
| Related post: Sugarless
 
The new transfer student in Kushima High School starts his day by challenging the entire school claiming that he wants to be the head. His name is Shiba Gaku. This is a yankee school and fight is an everyday meal. Only the strongest will survive and a lot people aim the top position. Thus, Shiba, despite of being so brave, is very clumsy that he lost to small fights. lol.
Well, the idea is nothing original if you ever watch Crows Zero (and any similar story). Every yankee movie wants to be the best. I think everyone wants to be the best, because we want to be appreciated. In normal school, we call it academic achievement, but in delinquent school they want to be the strongest. 
The dorama is full of cool ikemen and up-beat music. The soundtracks follow almost every fighting scenes and it looks so cool to me. Personally, I owe this series a big favor for introducing me to ldh guys. XD. I count from the day I start loving Sugarless as the day my ldh fandom begun.

check  doramax264 | kiret4
ENG sub by chibi-chan

Post a Comment

0 Comments